Corset Train for Smaller Waist, Wider Hips and Bigger Butt
42 Guest Readers Currently Online
What is Corset Training for a Smaller Waist?
How does Corset Training Work?
Waist training causes you to gradually lose inches off your waistline over time. Short term results are temporary while a longer commitment yields permanent results. While wearing a waist trainer you notice immediate results but consistent use is necessary to have the same results when you take it off. Corset training cause you to lose fat from your waistline and if you are gaining weight it will help minimize the amount of fat you store in your mid section. Corset training can effect your ribs and if done carelessly without proper guidance and education. Doing it wrong can harm you. Be sure to educate yourself thoroughly for the best long term results and a great experience.
How to waist train/corset train for a Smaller Waist, Bigger Butt and Wider Hips
- First you must find a proper fitting corset. This is typically about .5-1 inch tighter than your natural waistline. The best corsets are adjustable like this one here -> adjustable corset.
- You start off by wearing the corset for 1 hour the first day and gradually wear it longer as you break it in and feel comfortable wearing it. Once you feel comfortable you should wear it all of your waking day and take it off at night. If you’re a less serious trainer you can wear it 6-8 hours a day.
- Once the corset start to go on more easy it’s time to wear it a little tighter.
- When you receive the desired results ideally you’ll want to stay at that size for about 2-3 months and afterwards use the corset 1-2 times a week for a few hours or at night.
- Be sure to clean your corset properly. You might want to get an extra one to switch out.
For the best results you should also consider adding a proper diet and exercise routine to your regime.Exercise will be important as corset training has the ability to weaken the muscles in the area it’s compressing.
A guide like Code Curves Body Bible which offer more details about corset training and a large amount of natural techniques for getting a bigger butt, wider hips, smaller waist and more divided into sections would be very helpful. The book includes a information section on how to get wider hips. There is also a Code Curves supplement which will help you get a bigger butt, wider hips and a smaller waistline without working out. This would go GREAT with corset/waist training. You can find both here -> Code Curves Natural Curve Enhancing Products.
“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
Secret Old Technique to Shift Fat: Old simple beauty secret to help shift fat from one place to another.
Natural Wider Hip, Bigger Butt, Smaller Waist and Bigger Breast Pills: How to choose the right supplement for you and what ingredients to look for.
What Foods help you Get Wider Hips: Use these 3 foods to effortlessly help you get wider hips.