Corset/waist training has began to come back in style. All over the internet you can see celebrities and other not so famous women indorsing corsets from here and there. Long ago it was once thought that corset training was bad for you but with today’s advancements in technology as well as knowledge of the human body corset/waist training has been safer than ever when done right! When you use properly you can corset/waist train to get a smaller waist, wider hips and a bigger butt. This will create the famous hour glass figure many woman pay thousands of dollars using plastic surgery. Corset/waist training is a natural and safe way to get a hourglass figure for a small fraction of the price you’ll pay for surgery.
How does Corset/Waist Training Work?
Waist training causes you to gradually lose inches off your waistline over times. Short term results are temporary while a longer commitment yields permanent results. While wearing a waist trainer you notice immediate results but consistent use is necessary to have the same results when you take it off. Waist training cause you to lose fat from your waistline and if you are gaining weight it will help minimize the amount of fat you store in your mid section. Waist training can effect your ribs and if done carelessly without proper guidance and education can harm you. Be sure to educate yourself thoroughly for the best long term results.
How to waist train/corset train
- First you must find a proper fitting corset. This is typically about .5-1 inch tighter than your natural waistline. The best corsets are adjustable like this one here -> adjustable corset. (You can also find one on our store: here)
- You start off by wearing the corset for 1 hour the first day and gradually wear it longer as you break it in and feel comfortable wearing it. Once you feel comfortable you should wear it all of your waking day and take it off at night. If you’re a less serious trainer you can wear it 6-8 hours a day.
- Once the corset start to go on more easy it’s time to wear it a little tighter.
- When you receive the desired results ideally you’ll want to stay at that size for about 2-3 months and afterwards use the corset 1-2 times a week for a few hours or at night.
- Be sure to clean your corset properly. You might want to get an extra one to switch out.
For the best results you should also consider adding a proper diet and exercise routine to your regime. A guide like Code Curves which offer more details about corset training and a large amount of natural techniques for getting a bigger butt would be very helpful. The book also includes information on how to get wider hips. There is also a Code Curves supplement which will help you get a bigger butt, wider hips and a smaller waistline without working out. This would go GREAT with corset/waist training. You can find both here -> Code Curves.